5 Easy Ways to Increase Your Home Value
Spring and Summer are the seasons to buy a home! If you’re considering putting your home on the market in the near future, here are some things you can be working on around the house to increase its value. They’re simple and effective.
- Start outside! Pouring fresh mulch into the flower beds is an immediate way to richen your curb appeal. We recommend doing this before having professional pictures taken!
- A powerwasher can become your best friend when you are trying to bring your home back to life. Powerwash your driveway and sidewalk for a clean concrete refreshing look!
- Your windows can hold old stains from dirt, dust, and years. Clean and detail all of your windows from outside. Take a before and after picture, you’ll see why!
- Taking it inside… start with decluttering! Declutter your closets, your junk drawers, your busy cabinets, and shelves. Stage your home before actually staging your home. The less clutter, the more you are able to visualize what your home value is!
- Old hardware? Switch out your doorknobs, cabinet handles, and knobs for new ones! This is such a fun, productive, and rewarding DIY project! It’s hard to see how much of a difference it will make until the final knob is screwed in.
These are just a few easy, inexpensive ways to tidy up your home to increase its value. Head to your local Home Depot or Lowes for some inspiration! Do your best to make it a fun process and… Happy Quarantining!